Dr. Sasson E. Moulavi (Known Dr. Sass to many), has dedicated his career to the continual evolution of successful weight loss. The patients at SmartforLife® clinics keep him on the pulse of today’s weight loss concerns. Innovation of new techniques are at the heart of Smart for Life® mission. For more than 15 years he has specialised in the study and treatment of Bariatric Medicine and trained over 100 doctors in the science behind Bariatric Medicine. Dr.Sass has directed the operation of multiple weight loss centers in both the United States and Canada. Prior to 1995, he practiced as a family doctor and an Emergency Room doctor in Canada. His passion is to provide a successful, simple, affordable way to reach and maintain a healthy weight while improving overall health and quality of life.
- Dr. Sasson Moulavi Credentials Graduated University of Toronto Doctor of Medicine 1987
- Graduated McGill University Internship 88-89
- License of Medicine Medical College of Canada 1988
- Diplomate American Board of Anti-Aging
- Harvard University 19th Annual Practical Approaches to the Treatment of Obesity 2005 – Continuing Education
- Member – Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
- Member – American Society of Bariatric PhysiciansMember – American Board of Obesity Medicine since 2004